Pages

10.24.2009

How many times we sit over troubles and unfortunates, or just lazy and lack to will and say: God not bless me! O! Why a have such life?! AH! If I was like that person. If I could have such luck! But no, here I'm poor of me!!

We are lazy.

Almost all of us like to moan, to murmur and weep but don’t like to wake up and do something, because murmur and put all blame in unlucky or God is easier!

So here, we find Jabez - Jabez was more honorable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my border, and that thy hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it be not to my sorrow! And God granted him that which he requested. 1Chronicle 4:9,10

A cursed man, since his births. His mother, in her pain, do not limited word to send over him and to declare a bad life outside of the blessing from the Lord.

However Jabez, whom had no few reasons to be sad and grumpy, in a moment of despair, no weep nor to murmur, just cry out God and say:

- bless me – I don’t accept what I have now.

- enlarge my path – I have few things, I need more.

- keep me from harm – so I will be free from pain.

Amazing! Instead weep we see a good faith declaration! Jabez cried to God, the one whom could change his bad fate. The life brought to him few things and he needed more, and he knew that just You, OH God could bring to him, what he had not!

This man lived in pain. His life was no good then, he cried and changed his way!

What you need now?

Happiness?

Money?

Peace?

Impossible thing for men! Good because you have the One whom to cry…

…cry to Jesus, He will change your fate. All that I say for you today, no more to murmur about your way. There are a God whom love you and will help you.

Now you can choose weep or cry in faith to God change your destine!

Yes, if today you cry, your life no more will be the same.

Blessings………………………………………………♥



4 say what you think:

o justo arauto disse...

It's really nice when I can see such wonderful words like that!
when we cry to Jesus something different happens...it's like we touch God's heart!

God bless you!

Anônimo disse...

Grace and peace be with you Pat ...!!
Dear beloved in Christ Jesus, was a joy to receive your comments in the friend of Christ, thank you for the compliment notorious!!
Congratulations for this wonderful text ...!!
God does realye and transforms lives, and conditions for more difficult it is, I love the English I lived for 13 years City of London, and I'm coming home again!!
Pat congratulations your blog is also beautiful ... I loved Grace and peace be with you!!

Eliane Jany Barbanti disse...

Olá querida Pati, parabéns pelo seu blog abençoado!!!
Agradeço sua visita ao Louvor a Deus e por tornar-se nossa seguidora.
Paz e graça como Senhor abundantemente.
Beijo no coração.
Eliane

Anônimo disse...

Olá Pat..!!!
eu adorei sua barrinha de social book mark, bom eu gostaria de dizer que para você mudar a cor de fundo dela, só é possivel no fotoshop, porque ela usa a image backround, caso você queira que fique so os botões e só você retirar esse endereço dessa url do codigo http://img200,imageshack,us/img200/1360/2ueii3t.png você vai encontrar 2 ocorrencias com este endereço, apague as duas do codigo, click em visualizar, eu acredito que vai ficar só os botões com efeito mouseover, e o fundo vai ser esse lindo cinza do seu blog, ai depois que você tiver visualizado e estiver tudo ok, click em salvar ,,, caso tenha ALGUMA DUVIDA,, ME FALA .. há sobre a barrinha no fundo do meu blog acabei de fazer uma postagem sobre ela no wwww.tudodeblog.com com todos os detalhes sobre ela ,,, Pat fica na graça e na paz de CRISTO minha querida irmã !!!!