Pages

10.17.2009

know God

The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib; but my people doth not know, my people doth not consider.

To me, it’s one of sadder bible verses! God say that until a donkey know his owner, but His people don’t know His voice!
WOooOW
Can you remember how many times God gave you a safer! How many times He answered your will, before you ask!
Psalm 105:5,27 says : REMEMBER the wonders He has done!...His wonders in the land of Ham. For me, our problem is that we have a lack memory. In our hard time, we clam to Jesus but, so fast is His salvation, is our capacity to forget His help and our misery before He in our lifes!
why?
Why we do it?
Could be because we are selfish? Could be because in all most, all the time, we just think in ourselves and UNTIl when we call to God, it's just to our own safe? So, when all things are well again, we "just forget" to seek God !
BUt thanks God for you mercy and grace Psalm 107:6,13,19 and 28 say: All the time that you call me..I answered you! YEAH - God never will pay us wiht our money! He love us.. always.

Remember what God has done! Follow Him. His paths always will guide us to good things, peace and rest!
Psalm 107:17 Fools because of their transgression, And because of their iniquities, are afflicted and suffered. All of our suffered, comes from our will

Jesus said that If we follow Him, we will find the light to life. Answer for our ask...rest for our soul!
NEVER FORGET WHAT GOS HAS DONE TO YOU
blessings

3 say what you think:

Ḁʯɍεℓȋѻ ϻ. Ͼ. Ɠסּɱҿʂ ® disse...

Conto com você. Seja um seguidor, deixe seu comentário. Sei que posso contar com seu apoio! Endereço: http://aureliomcgomes.blogspot.com/ Estou seguindo o seu blog.

Darlene disse...

At times I take God for granted. I know that someday my prayers will be answered. So I just say my prayers and turn them over to the Lord. Then I don't continually pray for my needs. My prayers are answered through talking with friends, help from friends, and directly from the Lord. They also come in the form of sufferings. When the Lord grants me that lesson, I know that I am growing in His wealth and pray for wisdom, grace, knowledge and comfort as I walk whatever path he has chosen for me. I welcome whatever he has given me. Thank you Pati for you words from your heart spoken to you from the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your words of wisdom. Thank you for your friendship.

Eder Barbosa de Melo disse...

Hello, muito obrigado pela visita e pelo carinho, me sinto honrado em ter você seguindo o nosso Blog, vou te seguir também, achei seu Blog muito bonito e interessante, além disso gosto muito de inglês mesmo sem nunca ter feito um curso (risos - um dia faço). Um abração, estamos a sua disposição. God bless you (inglês basicão).